WestBow Press

Steveo's books

Blink
Outliers: The Story of Success
Buyology: Truth and Lies About Why We Buy and the New Science of Desire
The Shack
The Ragamuffin Gospel: Good News for the Bedraggled, Beat-Up, and Burnt Out
The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth am I Here for?
The Prayer of Jabez:  Breaking Through to the Blessed Life
My Utmost for His Highest: Traditional Updated Edition
Blue Like Jazz: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality
The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate
90 Minutes in Heaven
Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
A Wrinkle in Time
The Six Sigma Way
A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: What I Learned While Editing My Life
The Hole in Our Gospel: What does God expect of Us?  The Answer that Changed my Life and Might Just Change the World
The Hunger Games
Mere Christianity
Cash: The Autobiography
Catching Fire


Steveo's favorite books »
}

Monday, December 28, 2009

Here is the review for "Where is God"

This book is for everyone that has experienced life or will experience life. The question “Where is God?” has come up for me many times in my life. So when I found this book I had great expectations for this question to be answered. Dr. Townsend far exceeds these expectations with this book. He not only answers this question but many other ones I had.

Do not skip the introduction in this book. It sets the stage for the entire book. So I suggest reading it cover to cover. Dr Townsend tackles a tough topic with simple and practical solutions. This book not only helps answer the question “Where is God” but helps with everyday life. Spouses will understand each other better. Friends will understand each other better. Overall relationships will benefit from this book.

There are so many ideas that stand out to me from this book. But one of the biggest ones for me is “God is the real seeker, not us“. Just knowing God seeks us provides great comfort to me. The book can change you and your thinking of God. Get this book as soon as you can. You will not be disappointed with this book.

Where is God?
Dr. John Townsend
ISBN 978-0-7852-2919-3
Religion/Christian Life/General

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment